incubator-general mailing list archives

From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Toree 0.2.0-incubating (RC4)
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2018 19:05:53 GMT
On Wed, Apr 11, 2018 at 9:44 AM, Matt Sicker <boards@gmail.com> wrote:

> * Signatures ok
> * License and disclaimer are fine
> * Notice included, but the copyright year needs to be updated to 2016-2018
> * Rat check ok <https://github.com/jvz/sbt-rat>
> * I got a test failure locally for
> integration.interpreter.scala.AddExternalJarMagicSpecForIntegration
> "should
> be able to load Java jars".

Sory for the delay replying, I finally got time to give this a try, and I
build from a clean
source distribution a few times successfully. I am trying this on a mac os
environment,
could you please describe your env, and if it works on a second run (note
that this is
probably the one test that validates adding something from external source
so a download
is involved and internet connectivity might play a part here)

Thanks

--
Luciano Resende
http://twitter.com/lresende1975