incubator-general mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Milagro Rescue Roadmap
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2018 22:21:38 GMT
On Thu, 12 Apr 2018 16:35:25 +0100
Nick Kew <niq@apache.org> wrote:

> Posting to both dev@milagro and general@incubator.

> Would folks be happy for me to set up a page for this purpose
> under wiki/incubator?  I would propose a skeleton (mainly a
> set of headings) and look to the community to flesh it out.

OK, I've created a skeleton
https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/MilagroRescueRoadmap

With a list of headings based on my understanding of
the situation.  I hope others will review and improve
my list, clarify the issues listed, and fill in the
big blanks.  If this can grow to a credible roadmap by
the end of April, I think we have the basis of a rescue!

Direct edits to the wiki are great.  If unsure about an
idea, either add it there as tentative, or discuss on-list.
Or of course both!

--
Nick Kew