incubator-general mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ServiceComb Service-Center (incubating) version 1.0.0-m1
Date Sun, 04 Mar 2018 08:44:12 GMT
FYI, you can find the LICENSE and NOTICE file of the ServiceComb Service
Center here[1][2].

I just create a JIRA[3] to fix the LICENSE and NOTICE file issue in Service
Center.
We will provide different LICENSE and NOTICE for src and binary releases.

[1]https://github.com/apache/incubator-servicecomb-service-
center/blob/master/LICENSE
[2]https://github.com/apache/incubator-servicecomb-service-
center/blob/master/NOTICE