incubator-general mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ServiceComb Service-Center (incubating) version 1.0.0-m1
Date Sun, 04 Mar 2018 00:22:50 GMT
Hi,

> I just checked the code of servicecomb-website, we keep the js and fonts
> into the repo, so we should treat the repo as source release but the source
> has the bundled items (js, and fonts).

AFAICS these are not bundled in the source release (well not for the one put up to vote on)
and I could find them in the binary release(s) either. I could be missing something but I
can’t see them being bundled in the releases. The LICENSE and NOTICE file needs to reflect
what in the release it goes with not what’s in the entire repo.

Thanks,
Justin