incubator-general mailing list archives

From Craig Russell <apache....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [IP CLEARANCE] Apache Felix Bundle Archive File Installer Extension
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2018 20:11:19 GMT
Hi Bertrand,

> On Mar 1, 2018, at 10:20 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@codeconsult.ch> wrote:
>
> Hi Craig,
>
> On Fri, Mar 2, 2018 at 1:19 AM, Craig Russell <apache.clr@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I apologize for coming late to this discussion, but longstanding policy
>> is to accept either SGA or CCLA that identifies the contribution to the
>> satisfaction of the contributor....
>
> So IIUC this means you agree with the way this has been handled?

I agree with accepting Intel's CCLA/grant for "Felix" and proceeding with IP Clearance.

I agree with the conclusion that Intel's explicit grant for "Felix" as identified on Schedule
B of the CCLA provides sufficient coverage for us to remove Intel's copyright statements on
the code donated to Felix.

> I'm asking just to make sure the archives of this thread provide a
> very clear answer,
> in case we have similar situations in the future.

I hope that this thread will inform future situations where a CCLA/SGA is descriptive but
not extremely detailed.

Craig

> -Bertrand

Craig L Russell