incubator-general mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <>
Subject Re: Podling setup
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2018 12:51:05 GMT
On 07/03/18 23:24, Julian Hyde wrote:
> I’m a mentor of a new podling, Druid. I would like to help them get set up, e.g. create
mailing lists, create git repos. I tried to use <>
for these, but it only allows officers (i.e. PMC chairs).
> How is this supposed to work? Is the podling supposed to log INFRA tickets for everything?
Am I supposed to nag the IPMC chair for everything? Or should I reach out to friends who happen
to be PMC chairs?
> The red tape is getting me down.

Having to send one e-mail to ask for help is hardly red-tape.

If you provide a list of what is required - or a pointer to an existing
list - I'll put in the requests for you.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message