incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jai Asher <jai.ashe...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Pulsar 1.22.0-incubating Release Candidate 3
Date Sun, 25 Feb 2018 23:42:41 GMT
Kindly ignore the previous message sent on the same subject since it
contained the wrong dates.
==========================

This is the fourth release candidate for Apache Pulsar, version
1.22.0-incubating.

It fixes the following issues:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-pulsar/milestone/11?closed=1

*** Please download, test and vote by Thursday, March 1, 2018, 10:00 GMT.

Note that we are voting upon the source (tag), binaries are provided for
convenience.

Source and binary files:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/pulsar/
pulsar-1.22.0-incubating-candidate-3/

Maven staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachepulsar-1010/

The tag to be voted upon:
v1.22.0-incubating-candidate-3 (5d14788e510faec23fd8ed189ed343e93b489dda)
https://github.com/apache/incubator-pulsar/releases/tag/
v1.22.0-incubating-candidate-3

Pulsar's KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the release:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/pulsar/KEYS

Please download the source package, and follow the README to build
and run the Pulsar standalone service.