incubator-general mailing list archives

From Meghna Baijal <meghnabaijal2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache MXNet (incubating) 1.1.0 release RC0
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2018 21:48:35 GMT
Hi Justin,

Thank you for your time to review this Release Candidate.
For this Release I attempted to fix most of the pending license issues and
I have documented all the changes in this wiki -
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/MXNet+Source+Licenses
Any comments/feedback would be very helpful.

Also, In this wiki, I have listed the files and folders (with my reasons)
that I have excluded from the Apache RAT check. Are there any files apart
from these excluded ones where you see missing licenses?
(To make the review process easier I will add a ‘rat-excludes’ file to the
src next time.)

The changes to the top Level LICENSE file was a recommendation from the
previous release to make this file easier to maintain. However, I do
understand your concern (specially about the BSD license). I can make the
required change and put this fix onto the master branch, but do you think
this is a blocker for this release?

Thanks,
Meghna Baijal