incubator-general mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [incubator/openwhisk] openwhisk-incubator-rc1/
Date Fri, 09 Feb 2018 22:01:22 GMT
I think is Vincent testing some automation scripts for the upcoming release
process

It was uploaded to dev/ but them cp/move to dist/

You can see here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/openwhisk/openwhisk-incubator-rc1/

Vincent if your done with you dev/testing please delete the directory from
dist

-- Carlos