incubator-general mailing list archives

From Tom Barber <...@spicule.co.uk>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Accept Druid into the Apache Incubator
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2018 20:22:26 GMT
Woohoo!

On 28/02/18 20:21, Julian Hyde wrote:
> More than 72 hours have passed. The vote to accept Druid into the Apache Incubator[1]
has passed with 15 binding +1 votes, 19 non-binding +1 votes, and no 0 or -1 votes.

> Binding +1:
> * Andrew Purtell
> * Ashutosh Chauhan
> * Chris Mattmann
> * Davor Bonaci
> * James Taylor
> * Jitendra Pandey
> * John Ament
> * Julian Hyde
> * P. Taylor Goetz
> * Ryan Blue
> * Steve Blackmon
> * Suneel Marthi
> * Ted Dunning
> * Tom Barber
> * Willem Jiang
>
> Non-binding +1:
> * Amol Kekre
> * Anu Engineer
> * Arpit Agarwal
> * Ashish
> * Atul K. Gupta
> * Bhupesh Chawda
> * Bolke de Bruin
> * Chinmay Kolhatkar
> * Hao Chen
> * Hugo Lauro
> * Jordan Zimmerman
> * Jungtaek Lim
> * Jyotirmoy Sundi
> * Pramod Immaneni
> * ShaoFeng Shi
> * Von Gosling
> * Xin Wang
> * Yash Datta
> * Zhanhui Li
>
> Thanks to all who voted. The large turnout shows that many people share my enthusiasm
for this project.

> Julian
>
> [1] https://s.apache.org/druid-incubation-vote

Spicule Limited is registered in England & Wales. Company Number: 09954122.
Registered office: First Floor, Telecom House, 125-135 Preston Road,
Brighton, England, BN1 6AF. VAT No. 251478891.

All engagements are subject to Spicule Terms and Conditions of Business.
This email and its contents are intended solely for the individual to whom
it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential,
privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure, distributing or copying.
author and do not necessarily represent those of Spicule Limited. The
company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted
by this email. If you have received this message in error, please notify us
immediately by reply email before deleting it from your system. Service of
legal notice cannot be effected on Spicule Limited by email.