incubator-general mailing list archives

From Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: question about including website source in release
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2018 21:12:03 GMT
I agree that standard practice is to not include the site. However, in Calcite we do include
the web site (or rather, the markdown files from which the site is generated) since the web
site is also our documentation. So, your choice.

Our site includes Jekyll template code under MIT license and some fonts under Open Font License,
so we had to add a few lines to our LICENSE file.

Julian