incubator-general mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: ratis website proposal
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2018 00:41:10 GMT
Hi,

While the incubating logo is on the front page it so far down it could be easily missed. IMO
should be more obvious that this is an incubating project at the ASF.

While you include the required links [2] they are hidden (menu on ASF) and not where I would
of expected them (I would of expected click on the ASF take you too the ASF home page). Perhaps
it would be better to list these out in the top bar bar on the RHS?  The incubator disclaimer
is missing [3]. You may want to take a look at this [1] once you have published the new site.

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://whimsy.apache.org/pods/project/ratis
2. https://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/pmcs#navigation