incubator-general mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <justinmcl...@me.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache NetBeans 9.0 Beta (incubating) rc2
Date Sat, 20 Jan 2018 12:54:27 GMT
Hi,

> Since two of our mentors gave a +1 in the PPMC vote, I’m interested in
> their take on your review too. Just curious, that’s all, how they evaluate
> your points.

Sure I would also be interested in what they have to say and I would be wiling to change my
vote if they can convince me to do so / provide reasons for why the issues I brought up are
not serious issues and can be fixed in a later release.

> Also note that the link to the PPMC vote thread provides a
> link to the Ant Rat results, not sure why you’re getting different results.

It may be (and I’ve not checked) that the rat exclusions you have (if you have any) been
set a little too wide. I run rat manually over the entire source release as that tends to
pick up a few things that sometimes may be missed.

Thanks,
Justin