incubator-general mailing list archives

From Tal Liron <...@cloudify.co>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache AriaTosca Release 0.2.0
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2018 00:52:43 GMT
The line mentioned is not in NOTICE. The line is specifically a comment in
a file used to download/install a 3rd party product on the cloud. I truly
think we are in the clear here.

Re: Python packaging. Apache Airflow is also in incubation and also, like
AriaTosca, does not have the "-incubating" in its Python package name.

I think it's time we had some clarity here regarding policy and apply it to
all projects. AriaTosca would of course comply with whatever is decided.