incubator-general mailing list archives

From Tal Liron <...@cloudify.co>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache AriaTosca Release 0.2.0
Date Wed, 10 Jan 2018 07:34:38 GMT
Hi Justin,

Project Clearwater is GNU GPLv3, however it is not included in this
distribution. These two files are Apache licensed. The line you quote is
merely informational.

That tarball and wheel file you are looking at are not Apache
distributions, but rather Python packages. Are you sure they need to have
"-incubating" in the name?