incubator-general mailing list archives

From Geertjan Wielenga <geertjan.wiele...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: License headers on test data (was Re: [VOTE] Release Apache NetBeans 9.0 Beta (incubating) rc2)
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2018 13:35:02 GMT
Well, it's been a comment there, e.g., see line 2105 here:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-netbeans/blob/master/nbbuild/build.xml

This is what line 2105 says:

<exclude name="*/test/unit/data/**" /> <!--would cause tests to fail-->

Indeed, we will pull out those exclusions into a separate file[1],
however, as can be seen, that comment is already there.

You're saying the comment isn't needed in the README then, good if so,
since that would mean less to do, though what needs to be done to
resolve the issue[2] or is it resolved by the fact that the comment
(see line 2105) is already there? I.e., can NETBEANS-306 be closed as
resolved?

[1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-318
[2]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-306

Thanks,