incubator-general mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Apache Policy Quiz
Date Thu, 25 Jan 2018 05:55:37 GMT
Hi,

> I got inconsistent results from the same answer out of the same choices on the same question.
It was not clear to me that many of the questions are “check all that apply”.

I will add that to make it clearer.

> Some of the questions are poorly worded, e.g. something like “can Apache rely on cat
X  software”:

I used that wording as it is used in the legal resolved page. [1] “depend” or “rely
on a dependancy” may be better words to use.

> For many of the questions I thought there was a mismatch between my understanding of
Apache policy and any of the possible answers presented, and I ended up feeling vaguely insulted.

Sorry that was certainly not my intention.

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html#optional