incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Marton, Elek" <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ratis website proposal
Date Wed, 10 Jan 2018 16:27:08 GMT
Thanks again,

We addressed all the issues. (the developer specific subpage will be
created later, we don't have enough content, yet. We plan to add more
documentation in the next phase.).

If no more suggestions/objections we will restart the vote on the ratis
dev list.

Thanks your help,
Marton

On 01/04/2018 02:22 PM, sebb wrote:
> On 4 January 2018 at 01:04, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> You may want to change the wording under the Source link as you have develop is master
it could be seen as you are distributing unofficial code to users there.

>> Just add some words to the effect that this is for development use only and not intended
for use by the general public and are not part of an official release checked by the PMC.