incubator-general mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache Eggend 1.2.0-incubating
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2017 11:27:27 GMT
Hi,

> The LICENSE file is not normally published separately from the archives.
> In any case, it must be accompanied by the NOTICE file.

The LICENSE and NOTICE are included in the source zip so IMO not an issue. The NOTICE file
can be added to that directory or the LICENSE file removed without effecting the vote if you
feel it's needed. I’ve seen a number of projects place the LICENSE and/or NOTICE outside
the source zip/tarball as well including TLP (which I wont name here as it’s not the incubator
remit to do so) and I would guess that's where it was copied from.

Thanks,
Justin