incubator-general mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release 1.5.1 of NetBeans HTML/Java API
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2017 11:48:17 GMT
On 16 November 2017 at 22:19, Jaroslav Tulach <jaroslav.tulach@gmail.com> wrote:
> 72h is gone and (I think) we still need one more vote. C'mon it's a formality (version
1.5.1 is better than 1.5 and 1.5 was approved). Somebody please help us move on.

Sorry to interrupt, but release approval is never a formality.

Each release must be separately approved.
Things can go wrong when assembling the release artifacts.
For example files can be omitted or spurious files can be included
(did the RM use a clean workspace?)

> Thanks.
> -jt
>
> 16. 11. 2017 v 8:17, Jaroslav Tulach <jaroslav.tulach@gmail.com>:
>
>> Remaining fourteen hours of the 72h voting period are ahead us. I guess one more
binding vote would be good. Please give HTML/Java API few minutes to cast your vote. Thanks.