incubator-general mailing list archives

From Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Resolution to graduate the incubating Apache Trafodion Project
Date Sat, 25 Nov 2017 20:20:43 GMT
Hi all.

A discussion to amend the mission of the project has been started in the
dev mailing list of the (incubating) Apache Trafodion Project. You can find
the thread here: Projects Mission and graduation
<https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/6af981dc49b37f04d4092c2498a1e5a6d6d470a6b2adfc4a585cce11@%3Cdev.trafodion.apache.org%3E>
.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services

OEM - The OFBiz Extensions Marketplace1
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/
1 not affiliated to (and not endorsed by) the OFBiz project