incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: Trafodion: in need of one more mentor
Date Mon, 06 Nov 2017 15:53:06 GMT
Hi Pierre,

I'd not have said it like that :) But it's true that the Trafodion project is an amazing one
which badly lacks consideration

Why it's amazing? Because it opens SQL access to Apache Hadoop: "Trafodion is a relational
database management system that runs on Apache Hadoop,
providing support for transactional or operational workloads in a big data environment."[1]
with JDBC and ODBC support!

So I hope that we will find at least one ASF member ready to become an IPMC member in order
to be a Mentor of the Trafodion project

Jacques

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apache_Trafodion