incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Graduate the Apache Trafodion Project from Incubator to a TLP
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2017 10:47:24 GMT
I'm ready for a +1 as soon as http://incubator.apache.org/projects/trafodion.html will be up
to date.

At least it misses my name as new mentor: https://whimsy4.apache.org/roster/ppmc/trafodion
(I don't see other misses, please check)

I'm not sure if we need to provide a "Charter" for Trafodion: https://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#the_graduation_process.
Comparing with OFBiz one at http://www.apache.org/foundation/records/minutes/2006/board_minutes_2006_12_20.txt
(look for "=== OFBiz ===")
It seems to me that it's a part of Resolution text to graduate

All the rest seems OK to me

Jacques