incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Raphael Bircher" <rbircherapa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Graduate the Apache Juneau podling from Incubator to a TLP
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2017 20:22:36 GMT
-0 (binding)

I don't give a -1 here, but I want to know, what the affiliations of the
PMC's are. As I read older reports, i saw that diversity was a topic. I
know, I'm a bit picky about diversity. Can someone provide informations
there. And is the community grow issue really resolved? The Podling report
 from July looks not very promising.

I'm honest, if there where not long standing IPMC Members on the list, I
would vote -1. So please clarify
- Community grow
- Diversity

Thanks a load.