incubator-general mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Incubator PMC Board Report Timeline - November 2017
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2017 23:35:49 GMT
November 2017 Incubator report timeline:

    https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/November2017

    Wed November 01 -- Podling reports due by end of day
    Sun November 05 -- Shepherd reviews due by end of day
    Sun November 05 -- Summary due by end of day
    Tue November 07 -- Mentor signoff due by end of day
    Wed November 08 -- Report submitted to Board
    Wed November 15 -- Board meeting

Please note - I'm traveling around the time the report is due to the
board.  If I can't submit it, are there any volunteers to post it?

John