incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Gang(Gary) Wang" <ga...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Storage-class memory ecosystem program
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2017 17:10:41 GMT
Add *Hive/LLAP and RocketMQ*

   - *Ignite* represented by Denis Magda
   - *Arrow *represented by Wes McKinney
   - *Hbase *represented by Anoop John
   - *Crail* represented by *Patrick Stuedi*
   - *Hive/LLAP *represented by *Gopal Vijayaraghavan*
   - *RocketMQ  *represented by *Von Gosling*
   - *ORC *represented by* Owen O'Malley*
   - *Mnemonic *represented by* Gary*

With above projects, we could cover Storage-class memory oriented *Distributed
Database, KV Store, Columnar Structured Dataset, Distributed Data Store,
Columnar Storage, **Live Long And Process, Distributed Messaging and
Streaming, **Durable Object Model, Durable Computing Model* for new
generation high-performance applications, e.g. data querying, processing,
and analytics.