incubator-general mailing list archives

From Von Gosling <vongosl...@apache.org>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Graduate Apache RocketMQ from podling to TLP
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2017 12:05:39 GMT
Hello IPMC,

As 72 hours have elapsed, the voting period has concluded, and the vote passes.

4 +1 (binding) votes:
* John D Ament
* Bruce Snyder
* Willem Jiang
* Justin Mclean

11 +1 (non-binding) votes:
* Von Gosling
* Xin Wang
* Huxing Zhang
* Kevin Ratnasekera
* lollipop
* liuxue
* John Fang
* Dia Lin
* yukon
* dongeforever
* William Guo

Many thanks to everyone who voted for your support.

Best Regards,
Von Gosling

> 在 2017年8月30日,10:13,Von Gosling <vongosling@apache.org> 写道:
>
> Hello IPMC,
>
> The recent DISCUSS thread in PPMC, IPMC and VOTE thread in Community on the topic of
Apache RocketMQ graduation have been opened for at least 72 hours, and I believe all questions
have been answered and issues addressed at this point.

> With the discussion having settled down, I would now like to call for a recommendation
VOTE to present the ASF board with the following resolution to graduate from incubation and
establish Apache RocketMQ as a top-level project (TLP).

> RocketMQ PPMC DISCUSS thread:
> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/9a11743e18cf15c1c7ecbd6be7d2041453d5838a4ed2d1b8457f5dbc@%3Cprivate.rocketmq.apache.org%3E
<https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/9a11743e18cf15c1c7ecbd6be7d2041453d5838a4ed2d1b8457f5dbc@%3Cprivate.rocketmq.apache.org%3E>

> RocketMQ IPMC DISCUSS thread:
> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/2b84fa29cb3e7ce54a683a72e97f304b19321521b37435909c097e64@%3Cgeneral.incubator.apache.org%3E
<https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/2b84fa29cb3e7ce54a683a72e97f304b19321521b37435909c097e64@%3Cgeneral.incubator.apache.org%3E>
> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/81a7710c71ed4d79e940fb0c5fcb0620b31e87297520fd7ceedf0cf2@%3Cgeneral.incubator.apache.org%3E
<https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/81a7710c71ed4d79e940fb0c5fcb0620b31e87297520fd7ceedf0cf2@%3Cgeneral.incubator.apache.org%3E>

> RocketMQ Community VOTE thread:
> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/6fabcac0aeb8f649ee5e8ba2ab0c867a01d3e836c9adbd9072dc738e@%3Cdev.rocketmq.apache.org%3E
<https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/6fabcac0aeb8f649ee5e8ba2ab0c867a01d3e836c9adbd9072dc738e@%3Cdev.rocketmq.apache.org%3E>

> RocketMQ Community VOTE RESULT thread:
> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/40cca6b958bdf0f9ec698ef35e54187fe884600c1fed4f98a79c1c2c@%3Cdev.rocketmq.apache.org%3E
<https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/40cca6b958bdf0f9ec698ef35e54187fe884600c1fed4f98a79c1c2c@%3Cdev.rocketmq.apache.org%3E>

> Apache RocketMQ entered incubation in November 2016. Since then there have been two releases
and four committers and one PMC candidate member have been added to the project. For each
release, source and binary artifacts have been made available. Based on the completed maturity
evaluation we believe that the project is ready to graduate from the incubator. More checklist
info about graduation, please refer to  https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ROCKETMQ/Graduation+Checklist
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ROCKETMQ/Graduation+Checklist>

> Please vote on whether to recommend the following graduation resolution to the ASF Board.
>
> [  ]  +1, In favor of recommending the following graduation resolution to the ASF Board
to establish Apache RocketMQ as a TLP
> [  ]  +0, Neither opposed to, nor in favor of, recommending the following graduation
resolution to the Board
> [  ]  -1, Opposed to recommending the following graduation resolution to the Board(provide
details)

> This VOTE will be open for at least 72 hours. Here is my vote +1. Thanks to all Mentors
and Apache RocketMQ Project members for their support and contributions again.

> The full text of the resolution is below. If approved by the Apache Incubator PMC members,
the proposed resolution will be submitted to the Board of Directors for their consideration.