incubator-general mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@apache.org>
Subject Discussion Forums?
Date Sat, 16 Sep 2017 04:26:50 GMT
The MXNet community have been discussing the possibilities of a discussion
forum. I suspect I'm out of date on the topic. Has there been Incubator
discussion on forums in the past few years? Are there projects running
forums? Discourse seems to be the current fashion.

My dated assumption is that Apache tends to be -1 to forums, but then we
had Nabble eking an existence on top of our lists as a semi-forum, then
StackExchange creating de facto Q&A forums; so perhaps user forums are a
thing now; or perhaps folk have their user@ mailing lists integrated with
discourse/stackoverflow etc?

Thanks,

Hen