incubator-general mailing list archives

From Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New Mentor for the incubating Apache Trafodion project
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2017 07:24:57 GMT
Hi Bertrand, all,

Whether Jacques wants to be an Incubator PMC Member is beyond the scope and
reach of the incubating Apache Trafodion project. I suggest you solve that
between the two of you (Incubator PMC and Jacques).

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services

*OEM - the unaffiliated OFBiz Extensions Marketplace*
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/