incubator-general mailing list archives

From Chris Mattmann <mattm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to handle exclusions in a software grant?
Date Mon, 04 Sep 2017 15:14:40 GMT
Thanks John, I would clarify this on the contributing organization side, and pass
that along to the mentors. Thanks.

On 9/4/17, 8:13 AM, "John D. Ament" <johndament@apache.org> wrote:

    Agreed that the grant in question is missing a proper Exhibit A.  But
    perhaps their intention with Exhibit A was to list what was excluded,
    rather than what was included?

    Considering that the committers in question had CLAs on file, I would be
    surprised if 3rd Party Code were brought in.

    John