incubator-general mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache SPOT 1.0-incubating
Date Thu, 17 Aug 2017 02:10:59 GMT
I believe this is in part due to an error on the IPMC page on the incubator
website.  Raymundo pinged me privately to ask how to find the listing of
binding votes.  I pointed him to that page.  That page does link to the PMC
list in phonebook, however both PMC and committers are appearing in the PMC
filter right now (not sure if that's on purpose).

Either way we do still need a 3rd +1.

John