incubator-general mailing list archives

From Chris Mattmann <mattm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Proper way to retire podlings/madlib.yml
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2017 20:17:10 GMT
Roman thank you and congrats for fulfilling your commitment.

Sincerely appreciate it, and a model for all to follow.

Cheers,
Chris Mattmann

On 8/22/17, 1:13 PM, "shaposhnik@gmail.com on behalf of Roman Shaposhnik" <shaposhnik@gmail.com
on behalf of rvs@apache.org> wrote:

    Hi!

    first of all, I wanted to let y'all know that the MADlib trademark
    transferred has finally happened and thus PODLINGNAMESEARCH-125
    is now successfully resolved. Thanks to all who helped in the process!

    This, in turn, made me go back to Incubator website to clean up
    a few things for MADlib. I think we're good, but I've noticed this:
       ./content/podlings/madlib.yml
    which I don't quite know how to "retire". Do I just remove it?

    Thanks,
    Roman.