incubator-general mailing list archives

From sblackmon <sblack...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Gradute Streams as TLP
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2017 20:19:47 GMT
As the PPMC member encouraged to draft the resolution, that was the condition I decided to
apply, after running it by a few others from the community out-of-band.  There was no email
thread on the topic, so using the definition that decisions must be made on the list, this
wasn’t a group decision, it was an action by me.

Sorry for the confusion.

Steve