incubator-general mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [NOTICE] Migrating to the new Incubator Website Wednesday night
Date Sun, 16 Jul 2017 10:47:32 GMT
Each of those services should be reading the file from SVN locations, e.g.
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/content/podlings.xml

You can see it being done correctly in whimsy here:
https://github.com/apache/whimsy/blob/ed8acc34dff71ef811b2e11312866c2d1f971b67/www/incubator/moderators.cgi
(though
the link in the README is wrong)

John