incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Harrison & Wells" <rahul29112...@gmail.com>
Subject Project informal discussion
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2017 00:53:18 GMT
# I'm just a beginner here, please ignore any stupidities
So guys, you told me to discuss my project here first.
Well, I have an idea of making a source code generator.
There really isn't a source code generation library.And it can be done.
It is really useful,just like BCEL, I think there should be one for source.

For example, when one is making a compiler compiler,it will be quite handy.
I haven't written any source at the moment, but when I do,can I start my
packages with org.apache.
Because,it's gonna be real cool.