incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Ruilong Huo" <h...@apache.org>
Subject Re:Re: [RESULT][VOTE]: Apache HAWQ 2.2.0.0-incubating Release
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2017 07:11:25 GMT
Thanks Julian for the clarification!

Checked that: 1) Roman Shaposhnik; 2) John D. Ament; 3) Justin Mclean; 4) Alan Gates, are
all PMC member of incubator.
I have sent another email with their IPMC vote as binding vote for Apache HAWQ 2.2.0.0-incubating
release.

Best regards,
Ruilong Huo

At 2017-07-11 12:21:13, "Julian Hyde" <jhyde@apache.org> wrote:
>Ruilong (and others),
>
>If in doubt, look people up at https://people.apache.org/phonebook.html <https://people.apache.org/phonebook.html>.
If a voter’s page has “PMC member of … incubator” then their vote is binding.

>E.g. https://people.apache.org/phonebook.html?uid=jmclean <https://people.apache.org/phonebook.html?uid=jmclean>
>
>Julian
>

>> On Jul 10, 2017, at 8:50 PM, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>>> There was only one explicit +1 binding vote from you and others are just +1.
So I thought they were non-binding vote:)

>> In which case (if they were non binding votes) the vote would not of passed as you
need 3 +1 binding votes and more +1’s than -1’s to pass.