incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jesus Ruiz <jr3...@live.com>
Subject Apache Incubator and durable_rules
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2017 05:29:49 GMT

Hi, I am new to the Apache incubator community. For a couple of years now I have been driving
an open source project for real time analytics called durable_rules. It implements the Rete
inference algorithm to evaluate events in real time:

https://github.com/jruizgit/rules

Even though I work for a large software company, the project is totally independent. The project
is starting to raise a fair amount of interest in the community. And I believe the community
would benefit greatly from the structure the Apache foundation provides.

I have read some of the documents in the incubator WebSite and I think I can put together
a proposal. I have a couple of questions:

  1.  What is the process for getting a champion for the project?
  2.  The project uses MIT license and has a code dependency on two BSD licensed libraries,
is it possible to migrate the license?

Thanks a lot for your help,

Jesus Ruiz