incubator-general mailing list archives

From Von Gosling <vongosl...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Seeking interested parties for a messaging components podling
Date Sat, 24 Jun 2017 01:35:26 GMT

Hi,

I am not sure your mention is Apache RocketMQ. In RocketMQ, jms integration is just a adaptor,
while not fully support JMS 1.1 and JMS 2.0 specification.

IMO, that’s a good idea. if we messaging engines can collaborate to some common components,
such as benchmark, common api specification, wire protocol bridge and so on.

Indeed, we have drafted some api specification(OpenMessaging) about messaging and streaming
fields[1], welcome any idea about it :-)

[1] https://openmessaging.github.io/ <https://openmessaging.github.io/>

Best Regards,
Von Gosling

> 在 2017年6月24日,05:25,Michael André Pearce <michael.andre.pearce@me.com>
写道:

> Hi,
>
> As already been discussing in the Artemis mailing lists have some areas we would like
to contribute/commit in particular already looking at: