incubator-general mailing list archives

From Suma Shivaprasad <sumasai.shivapra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [NOTICE] Community Vote for Apache Atlas Graduation to TLP
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2017 18:42:46 GMT
Hi John/Sam,

Have fixed the issues mentioned on the status page -
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/atlas.html. I updated the status page
to have "Not submitted their ICLA" for the PMCs which hadnt submitted
theirs yet. The svn changes havent reflected yet -
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/content/projects/atlas.xml

Thanks
Suma