incubator-general mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Fluo 1.1.0-incubating (rc1)
Date Sun, 11 Jun 2017 00:34:31 GMT
Here's a good blog post on how to add an additional identity/email to the
existing gpg key, if Keith wished to add his apache email address. It's not
much effort, and it wouldn't change the signatures at all. It would just
link the existing signature to the apache identity.
https://www.katescomment.com/how-to-add-additional-email-addresses-to-your-gpg-identity/

Thanks for pointing out the date in the main NOTICE file. That was brought
up on the PPMC vote also, with the intent to fix next time. We've
double-checked that it's the only one. I checked that the NOTICE files in
the jars are good (2016-2017).