incubator-general mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Eric Friedrich (efriedri)" <efrie...@cisco.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache Griffin 0.1.4-incubating [rc2]
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2017 12:55:32 GMT
Hi, 

 I checked the following:
- Filename of "apache-griffin-0.1.4-incubating" would be preferred
- GPG signature validates
- MD5 and SHA1 signatures validate but it would be nice to release in a format that allows
the tools to check automatically with "-c" option (see manpage)
- Many .sh files need AL2 License header applied
   /docker/griffin_demo/prep/data

- I had trouble finding licenses for the following components
    Fontawesome
   ./ui/apidocs/lib/highlight.7.3.pack.js
   ./ui/apidocs/lib/swagger-oauth.js
   ./ui/apidocs/lang/*.js
   ./ui/apidocs/fonts/DroidSans-Bold.ttf
   ./ui/apidocs/fonts/DroidSans.ttf   

- Maybe I'm reading too exactly, but it looks from [1] that these below files are covered
under CC BY 3.0 which is Category-B. 
    ./ui/bower_components/font-awesome/css/font-awesome.css.map
    ./ui/bower_components/font-awesome/HELP-US-OUT.txt 
    ./ui/bower_components/font-awesome/bower.json

[1] http://fontawesome.io/license/

—Eric

> On Jun 22, 2017, at 11:01 PM, William Guo <guoyp@apache.org> wrote:
> 
> update text as links, not sure why it was not links in email.
> 
> PPMC vote threads:
> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/a298cdc88e7da94e88e3483342a8fc1e647061c9cc4c32aeb12f1ca9@%3Cdev.griffin.apache.org%3E
> 
> PPMC vote result threads:
> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/f94c56da6d2b3f777898443a349634e3c76c6c047b205de52cd6643c@%3Cdev.griffin.apache.org%3E
> 
> 
> 
> The source tarball, including signatures, digests, etc. can be found at:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/griffin/0.1.4-incubating
> 
> The tag to be voted upon is 0.1.4-incubating:
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-griffin.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/0.1.4-incubating
> 
> 
> The release hash is f1ad4b7b6390b988f3625df3eba652a7fb59ad68:
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-griffin.git;a=commit;h=f1ad4b7b6390b988f3625df3eba652a7fb59ad68
> 
> 
> The Nexus Staging URL:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegriffin-1002
> 
> 
> Release artifacts are signed with the following key:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/griffin/KEYS
> 
> 
> KEYS file available:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/griffin/KEYS
> 
> 
> For information about the contents of this release, see:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/griffin/0.1.4-incubating/CHANGES.txt
> 
> 
> William
> 
> ________________________________
> From: William Guo <guoyp@apache.org>
> Sent: Friday, June 23, 2017 10:21:24 AM
> To: general@incubator.apache.org; dev@griffin.incubator.apache.org
> Subject: [VOTE] Release of Apache Griffin 0.1.4-incubating [rc2]
> 
> 
> Dear IPMC,
> 
> This is a call for a vote on releasing Apache Griffin 0.1.4-incubating, release candidate
2. This is the first release of Griffin.
> 
> Apache Griffin is data quality service for modern data system, it defines a standard
process to define, measure data quality for well-known dimensions. With Apache Griffin, users
will be able to quickly define their data quality requirements and then get the result in
near real time in systematical approach.
> 
> 
> PPMC vote threads:
> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/a298cdc88e7da94e88e3483342a8fc1e647061c9cc4c32aeb12f1ca9@%3Cdev.griffin.apache.org%3E
> PPMC vote result threads:
> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/f94c56da6d2b3f777898443a349634e3c76c6c047b205de52cd6643c@%3Cdev.griffin.apache.org%3E
> 
> 
> The source tarball, including signatures, digests, etc. can be found at:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/griffin/0.1.4-incubating
> 
> The tag to be voted upon is 0.1.4-incubating:
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-griffin.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/0.1.4-incubating
> 
> The release hash is f1ad4b7b6390b988f3625df3eba652a7fb59ad68:
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-griffin.git;a=commit;h=f1ad4b7b6390b988f3625df3eba652a7fb59ad68
> 
> The Nexus Staging URL:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegriffin-1002
> 
> Release artifacts are signed with the following key:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/griffin/KEYS
> 
> KEYS file available:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/griffin/KEYS
> 
> For information about the contents of this release, see:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/griffin/0.1.4-incubating/CHANGES.txt
> 
> Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Griffin 0.1.4-incubating
> 
> The vote will be open for 72 hours.
> 
> [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Griffin 0.1.4-incubating
> [ ] +0 no opinion
> [ ] -1 Do not release this package because ...
> 
> Thanks,
> Apache Griffin Team
> 


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: general-unsubscribe@incubator.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: general-help@incubator.apache.org
Mime
View raw message