incubator-general mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Looking for a Champion and mentor
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2017 21:04:37 GMT
Hi Arun,

Your project is quite small at the moment and only you have committed. I agree with you that
this code looks more like a Commons subproject. You should reach out to the Commons developer
ML - dev@commons.apache.org

This is still a good place to ask as others may know of other places or similar efforts.

Regards,
Dave