incubator-general mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Looking for GPG key signers in Boston area
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2017 21:11:06 GMT
On Mon, 2017-06-19 at 17:11 +0000, Eric Friedrich (efriedri) wrote:
> Apologies for this slightly unorthodox use of the mailer.
>
> I’m in the process of preparing a release for the Traffic Control podling. As the RM,
I have to use my GPG key to sign the release.

> However, my GPG key is not yet tied into the web of trust and we cannot pass the vote
because of this.

You should indeed collect some signatures.  They don't have to be
Apache folks: there are a lot of techies in the Boston area, and
I daresay the PGP strong set has a strong presence there, from the
academic communities of MIT and Harvard to your own company.

Within Apache, take a look at the committer map at
people.apache.org to find Apache folks in your area.

--
Nick Kew