incubator-general mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache Incubator and durable_rules
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2017 08:56:08 GMT
On Mon, 2017-06-12 at 05:29 +0000, Jesus Ruiz wrote:
> Hi, I am new to the Apache incubator community. For a couple of years now I have been
driving an open source project for real time analytics called durable_rules. It implements
the Rete inference algorithm to evaluate events in real time:

Looks interesting.  Echoes of AI of old, in a context of
much more data?

Commit activity looks like virtually a one-man project.
Your issue tracker shows some signs of healthy interest,
but is there anywhere else I could see evidence of your
community?

--
Nick Kew