incubator-general mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Apache SystemML podling graduation
Date Sat, 06 May 2017 17:53:10 GMT
Luciano,

I suspect from a community standpoint SystemML is ready to go.

I'm concerned about their ability to create ASF compliant releases.  Their
current release under vote is problematic, specifically the contents of the
LICENSE file.  I would like to see the podling leave the incubator with a
perfect release.

John