incubator-general mailing list archives

From William Marshall <wcmar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Looking for additional mentor for Edgent with community growth ideas/focus
Date Tue, 16 May 2017 01:28:44 GMT
Thanks for posting this, Kathey. For those who are interested in mentoring
Edgent or simply want to learn more, I will also be participating on behalf
of Edgent in the Podling Shark Tank event tomorrow:

*Tuesday*, May 16 • 4:40pm - 5:30pm
https://apachecon2017.sched.com/event/9zvZ/podling-shark-tank-roman-shaposhnik-pivotal-inc

-Will Marshall