incubator-general mailing list archives

From Arvind Surve <ac...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache SystemML 0.14.0-incubating (RC4)
Date Mon, 08 May 2017 05:08:09 GMT
Thanks Josh, we will look at the issues mentioned below in future release. Arvind Surve | Spark
Technology Center  | http://www.spark.tc/

      From: Josh Elser <elserj@apache.org>
 To: general@incubator.apache.org
 Sent: Sunday, May 7, 2017 1:44 PM
 Subject: Re: [VOTE] Apache SystemML 0.14.0-incubating (RC4)

+1 (binding)

* Please use sha512 in the future instead of sha1
* You probably didn't want to include pom.xml.releaseBackup and
release.properties in the src release
* Just above the node_modules section in LICENSE, you have some license
text with no context on what it applies to...
* DISCLAIMER is present
* Can build from source

* src/main/python/LICENSE should not include ASLv2 references
* mvn apache-rat:check just hangs... manual inspection looks OK, but
there are over 200 files without the ASL header. Would be nice if this
could be reduced.