incubator-general mailing list archives

From Anthony Baker <aba...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: [VOTE]: Apache Weex-incubating Release 0.12.0-RC3
Date Fri, 05 May 2017 19:10:57 GMT

> On May 5, 2017, at 4:27 AM, sospartan <sospartan@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I'll remove whole playground sample app from artifacts innext release. So
> #7 would be a problem anymore.
> As the gradle wrapper will be removed too. I'll suggest use installed
> gradle to create that. These will be put in new "how to build from source"
> doc in root folder.
> Pierre Smits <pierre.smits@gmail.com>于2017年5月5日 周五下午6:32写道:

You might want to consider using the Bigtop approach for gradlew [1] to avoid shipping a binary
in the source release.  The Geode project has been using this successfully (thanks to Roman
for pointing us in this direction!).

Anthony

[1] https://github.com/apache/bigtop/blob/master/gradlew <https://github.com/apache/bigtop/blob/master/gradlew>