incubator-general mailing list archives

From Bolke de Bruin <bdbr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Airflow voting on release artifacts
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2017 09:18:44 GMT
Hi Niclas,

Is this Java or Python? I can only find Java for Polygene.

Furthermore, how do you manage this you repository? Do you have the release already set in
one of your files, e.g. something like this:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-airflow/blob/v1-8-test/airflow/version.py <https://github.com/apache/incubator-airflow/blob/v1-8-test/airflow/version.py>

The build system generates the metadata from there, which is used by the package installers
(e.g. pip).

Cheers
Bolke