incubator-general mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@codeconsult.ch>
Subject Re: Revisit policy that all IPMC members have commit privs to all incubator repositories.
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2017 07:38:26 GMT
On Sat, Apr 8, 2017 at 8:23 PM, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net> wrote:
> ...Can I just work with the infrastructure team to
> make this happen?  Do we need a formal vote?..

As Marvin explains very well I don't think we need a formal vote but
I'd like whatever actions are taken, as well as their motivations, to
be briefly documented in an
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INCUBATOR ticket. Or INFRA
ticket linked here.

Links are fine, no need for long prose but just as a way to be able to
understand what happened and why, in case 2-3 years down the line this
has to be revisited. Like what's happening now ;-)

-Bertrand